Wednesday, April 13, 2011

As Promised!!

One Kitchen Display

Hidden Away Behind Cabinet Doors- Bless Their Hearts!! They were Deemed to be not Pretty Enough for Prime Time!!

Another Kitchen Display
Some More Hiding in a Drawer in the Buffet
Magazines in Bedroom Chest of Drawers or as my Bigmama always said "Chester Drawers"!
Another Drawer - Did I Tell You that I Love Paula??
This is Getting Embarassing!! Another Drawer!!
Even More Magazines in a Magazine Rack!  The Truth is There are Even More!! 

By the Way - Happy Easter!!  Here is My Big Fat 3-inch Binder Notebook with ALL the Recipes that I Print from Internet Sites!!

I Even Added Divider Tabs for My Big Fat Notebook.  She Hangs out in the Drawer with some of the Cookbooks!!

I promised that I would take pictures of all my cookbooks and magazines TODAY, and I did it!!  I am so proud, and I did it all by myself.  As they so wisely say "Necessity is the mother of all invention".  You can tell that I have an additction.  It has become a problem!!  Husband Fred says that I have taken over all the drawers and shelves in the house, and he has no room for his clothes and books.  Oh my!!

Based on all the cookbooks and magazines, I will be Eeny Miney Miny Mo'ing for a long long time.  I cannot wait to get started.  I plan to go and decide which one of the cookbooks I am going to start with, and then let the games begin.  I will let you know the results ASAP!!

OK...see what you think!  Let's get going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment