Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What Happened???

Ok...It is now six months later since the first post.  This is ridiculous!!  What Happened?  Well, let's see... School, school, Christmas lights ( I will have to tell you about THE LIGHTS), football, Christmas Eve Brunch, Christmas Dinner (I will post my menus for these soon), School, School, Snow, Snow, School..It is now spring break, and I have turned my attentions yet again to fulfilling my desire to write a food blog.  I will do this she says out loud to the cats!!!

I have, however, made some behind the scenes progress...tonight I plan to get all my cookbooks and magazines out and take pictures of them.  That will be my first attempt to upload a picture to the blog so we shall see.  I am sure it will involve Husband Fred and the three cats - Lucy, Mickey and Pos - short for Possum - don't ask?

So.....I am leaving to go get my camera and take pictures of all the "babies",  and I will be back.  And she is off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment